Events in June 2022
|May 30, 2022||May 31, 2022||June 1, 2022||June 2, 2022||June 3, 2022||June 4, 2022||June 5, 2022|
|June 6, 2022||June 7, 2022||June 8, 2022||June 9, 2022||June 10, 2022||June 11, 2022||June 12, 2022|
|June 13, 2022||June 14, 2022||June 15, 2022||June 16, 2022||June 17, 2022||June 18, 2022||June 19, 2022|
|June 20, 2022||June 21, 2022||June 22, 2022||June 23, 2022||June 24, 2022||June 25, 2022||June 26, 2022|
|June 27, 2022||June 28, 2022||June 29, 2022||June 30, 2022||July 1, 2022||July 2, 2022||July 3, 2022|
July 24-25, 2021
The CACPAA will hold a large-scale professional expo to help everyone understand new tax provisions, and we will hold an annual gala to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of CACPAA.
- 2021 Public Professional Seminar with IRS and Tax ExpertsThe CACPAA will held a free Tax Webinar from 2:00-4:00 pm on January 23, 2021. We have invited an IRS specialist and many experienced CPAs to help everyone better understand […]
- 2021 Free CPE Event with IRS & Tax ExpertsThe CACPAA invited experts from the Internal Revenue Service to explain the requirements of international tax compliance and related forms. This event will be held from 2:00 – 5:30 p.m. […]
- 2020 Celebratory Webinar for Sailing Toward New Year Ended SuccessfullyOn December 12, 2020, CACPAA joins hands with Chinese University of Alumni Association Alliance of Southern California (CUAAASC) to hold a large-scale professional webinar to help everyone prepare for and welcome the coming year in cooperation with the Tsinghua University Alumni Association of Sothern California (THUAASC).
- CACPAA Joined hands with SBA to hold a PPP loan Forgiveness Update WebinarPPP loans Loan webinar with the SBA held successfully, topic include PPP loan forgiveness and EIDL loan update.
- CACPAA Held International Tax Law CPE WebinarWith what is happening between the United States and China, our clients will need more support and knowledge about international taxation, including tax compliance and tax planning. The two-hour CPE lecture sponsored by the China-American Accountants Association ended successfully on August 22.
- 2020 Webinar with Experts on Covid-19 Topics2020 Expert Webinar on Covid-19 Topics, Big names gathered to discuss hot topics
- Chinese American CPA Association Held E-Gala and Re-Election Ceremony OnlineThe Chinese American CPA Association successfully held the first online annual meeting on June 27, 2020 and held a re-election ceremony, attracting nearly 200 spectators to participate in the event online.
- COVID-19 DonationThe love of professionals does not fall behind-The China-American Accountants Association donated materials to major hospitals to support frontline medical staff! As the epidemic in the United States continues to […]
- 2019 Professional ExpoExperts face to face, the prescription should change<br>-2019 Expert Expo debuts [Good news] The largest and top-notch free expert expo in Southern California, sponsored by the China-American Accountants Association and […]
- 2018 Professional ExpoThe 2018 large-scale free expert expo hosted by the China-American Accountants Association was successfully held at the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel. This expert expo brings together experts from eight major professional […]