|February 1, 2021||February 2, 2021||February 3, 2021||February 4, 2021||February 5, 2021||February 6, 2021||February 7, 2021|
|February 8, 2021||February 9, 2021||February 10, 2021||February 11, 2021||February 12, 2021||February 13, 2021||February 14, 2021|
|February 15, 2021||February 16, 2021||February 17, 2021||February 18, 2021||February 19, 2021||February 20, 2021||February 21, 2021|
|February 22, 2021||February 23, 2021||February 24, 2021||February 25, 2021||February 26, 2021||February 27, 2021||February 28, 2021|
January 22, 2021
The CACPAA invited experts from the Internal Revenue Service to explain the requirements of international tax compliance and related forms. CACPAA will provide CPE credits to participants of this event. Stay tuned for more details.
January 23, 2021
The CACPAA will hold a free Tax Webinar on January 23, 2021. We have invited an IRS specialist and many experienced CPAs to help everyone better understand and plan for taxation in 2020. Please stay tuned.
- 2020 Celebratory Webinar for Sailing Toward New Year Ended SuccessfullyOn December 12, 2020, CACPAA joins hands with Chinese University of Alumni Association Alliance of Southern California (CUAAASC) to hold a large-scale professional webinar to help everyone prepare for and welcome the coming year in cooperation with the Tsinghua University Alumni Association of Sothern California (THUAASC).
- CACPAA Joined hands with SBA to hold a PPP loan Forgiveness Update WebinarPPP loans Loan webinar with the SBA held successfully, topic include PPP loan forgiveness and EIDL loan update.
- CACPAA Held International Tax Law CPE WebinarWith what is happening between the United States and China, our clients will need more support and knowledge about international taxation, including tax compliance and tax planning. The two-hour CPE lecture sponsored by the China-American Accountants Association ended successfully on August 22.
- 2020 Webinar with Experts on Covid-19 Topics2020 Expert Webinar on Covid-19 Topics, Big names gathered to discuss hot topics
- Chinese American CPA Association Held E-Gala and Re-Election Ceremony OnlineThe Chinese American CPA Association successfully held the first online annual meeting on June 27, 2020 and held a re-election ceremony, attracting nearly 200 spectators to participate in the event online.
- COVID-19 DonationThe love of professionals does not fall behind-The China-American Accountants Association donated materials to major hospitals to support frontline medical staff! As the epidemic in the United States continues to […]
- 2019 Professional ExpoExperts face to face, the prescription should change<br>-2019 Expert Expo debuts [Good news] The largest and top-notch free expert expo in Southern California, sponsored by the China-American Accountants Association and […]
- 2018 Professional ExpoThe 2018 large-scale free expert expo hosted by the China-American Accountants Association was successfully held at the San Gabriel Hilton Hotel. This expert expo brings together experts from eight major professional […]