On 3/11, 23, the US congressional Representative, Ted Lieu (D. CA) held a fund raising party at Manhattan Beach, CA. Mr. Lieu has supported CCPAA and our board members attended his fund raising party.
CACPAA will hold no fee lectures to the plublic.
Date: Feb 11, 2023
Place: 3rd floor, 1 Industry Hill Pkwy, City of Indusyry, CA 91744
Topics include: Tax, Investment, Law, Immigration.
2023 Luna Year Spring Lectures：
- Susanne Guo: Prepare to file tax returns in 2023.
- Wendy Liu: How to obtain benefits from 10 IRS websites?
- Michelle Wu: 2022 Inflation Reduction Act and tax filings.
- Qiang Bjornbak： How to apply permanent residence for professionals?
- Sean Liou： Finling tax returns of foreingers.
- Robert Yang:
Tax savings of green energies.
- Tiffany Xu：How to invest in current turbulent markets?
- Angela Chen: Reminders of 2022 tax filings.
- Zoe (Zhuo) Zhang : How to comply the tax filing and avoid being audited?
- Cynthia Lau: Tax planning begore and after immigration to the US.
- Ian Li：Win the litigation of fauldulent currency exchanges.
- Chen Huang: How to prepare tax planning and tax filing of foreign company?
- Fei Chen ：Resaonal compensations to employees and shareholders.
- Derek Tung: Cases of US citizens not filing tax returns of their controling foreign entities.
2023 CACPAA Spring Lectures
On Feb 3, 2023, at 1655 S Azuza Ave, Hacienda Heights, CA 91745, CACPAA introduced the news of Spring Lectures 2023 to local Chinese medias. More than ten media companies presented to the place of announcement.
On Jan 22, 2023, at Arcadia, CA, 10 board members from our CACPAA had attended American Chinese Southwest Chamber of Commerce, USA, to celebrate its 2023 lunar year festival. On behave of CACPAA, our founder president Howard Li presented our blessings at the festival.
On Jan 7th, at San Gabriel, CA, In the midst of lunar year celebrations, 9 board members from CACPAA attended The Chamber of Commerce of the Greater Northwest, USA. This is their chamber of commerce’s 6th anniverary.
Our board member Mary Lin played a hostess role in the party.
Board members meeting 12-8-2022
From left: Howard, Mary, Jennie, Raymond, Paul, Emily, Joshua, Cynthia, Dereck, Pamela, Angela, Sean, Pyng, Chen, Jeff
CCACPAA 2022 December CPE
You are cordially invited to CACPAA 2022 virtual CPE event, Friday, December 2nd, 2022 from 9am to 1pm. This seminar is free of charge to CACPAA members and new applicants; $10 an hour for non-members. Please register via the following zoom link: Click Here to Register
Models in movie festival
Trip organizers: Mary and Jacob (middle in red and white)